[mapserver-users] Running on Mac Apache with Hombrew Install of Mapserver 7.6.4

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Thu Nov 18 07:30:18 PST 2021

Hi,

I have env setting at the top level in httpd.conf. On my Windows I have there also things like
SetEnv PROJ_LIB "/ms4w/proj/nad/"
SetEnv GDAL_DATA "/ms4w/gdaldata"

but you may have those set already as generic environmental variables on your Mac. And you do not need to have directory /opt/mapserver for your mapfiles, you can store them anywhere you want, but MS_MAP_PATTERN must validate the path that you are using.

-Jukka Rahkonen-