[mapserver-users] Getting started with mapcache for WMTS...

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Oct 25 18:59:20 PDT 2021

Hi Carl,

You can also find those same local MapCache configuration steps for MS4W
online at https://ms4w.com/README_INSTALL.html#mapcache-apache-module
(but I'm very glad to see you following the steps in your local README,
great!)  Thanks again for the positive feedback for MS4W.

PS.  someone asked recently the same question about the mailing list
search, here was my response:

I just use Google search to query the archives:
   - goto https://google.ca
   - in the search box enter:
site:lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapserver-users/ yoursearchterm

This may not always contain the latest archives (depending on the speed
of Google-mothership bots), but I find it very helpful.

--

Thank-you for using MS4W.
"MS4W: open doors as well as windows"

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training