[mapserver-users] Getting started with mapcache for WMTS...

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Oct 26 08:03:44 PDT 2021

Hi Carl,

I forgot to mention that to keep an eye on the MS4W wiki also, that
users sometimes post tips etc.  In this case I remember a user asking
how to configure MS4W + MapCache + WMTS + OpenLayers, so I created the
wiki page at https://ms4w.com/trac/wiki/MapCacheOpenLayers
(edits/updates welcomed, as it is indeed a 'wiki' and depends on your
updates as new software versions etc often change those steps)

As you travel down this page you could also create a wiki page and share
your tips (or pitfalls) for other users:
https://ms4w.com/trac#AdditionalNotesTips

Have a nice week,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training