[mapserver-users] serving WMS GetFeatureInfo to ESRI JavaScript client

Steve Lime sdlime at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 07:59:16 PDT 2021

Hi Rich! I didn't see any replies to this email and I don't have any
particular experience. That said, it seems to me that the vendor that is
receiving the content would want it in some sort of presentation agnostic
format so that they can apply a design, choose which attributes to display
and so forth. So HTML doesn't make that much sense and standard XML/GML

--Steve