[mapserver-users] Raster Upsampling

Patrick Young patrick.mckendree.young at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 10:08:00 PDT 2021

As a quick follow up, a hack that worked to get around this was to make a
VRT of the low resolution dataset wherein I set the resampling to bilinear
in the VRT and set the resolution to much much higher, and that has the
desired effect.  So the question is, is there a better way to achieve the
same thing in mapserver.

Thanks!