[mapserver-users] FlatGeoBuf access (and WFS output) steps in MapServer

Lars Schylberg lars.schylberg at blixtmail.se
Mon Apr 25 13:34:02 PDT 2022

Thanks Jeff,

This is very useful information.  I have been experimenting with
FlatGeobuf for the last couple of weeks, but I missed the part about
setting verify buffer to No. I must continue now to optimize my mapfiles
tomorrow. Generally, I am very pleased with the FlatGeobuf files in
Mapserver so far.

/Lars Schylberg