[mapserver-users] Need example of Halo effect around features.

lars.schylberg at blixtmail.se lars.schylberg at blixtmail.se
Wed Feb 23 07:26:49 PST 2022

Hi,

I just spent some hours doing some of that. It is all in this GIST.

https://gist.github.com/LarsSchy/4aa75fd2a6bc7eb01a7cff9beb64b59a (https://gist.github.com/LarsSchy/4aa75fd2a6bc7eb01a7cff9beb64b59a)

Lars Schylberg
23 februari 2022 kl. 16:08, "Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul)" <bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us (mailto:bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us?to=%22Basques,%20Bob%20(CI-StPaul)%22%20<bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us>)> skrev:
	All,

	Is there an example of adding a halo effect around features, points, lines, polygons . . . Also I need it to be applied to scale if possible (map units), which may sound a bit weird as a requirement . . . I looked at the COMPOSITE stuff a little, and I would need to experiment some there to see what does and how.

	Thanks

	Bobb
	Get me in  Teams (https://teams.microsoft.com/l/chat/0/0?users=bob.basques@ci.stpaul.mn.us)

	PW19-S295-C024