[mapserver-users] Drawing Dimensions - anyone tried this in a Mapfile?

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Feb 23 07:55:33 PST 2022

Hello,

Anyone tried drawing Dimensions (just need a way to dimension between two points right now), with perpendicular offset leaders, etc.

Just got the idea from looking at Mapfile that Lars sent me here, that uses TRANSLATE inside of a COMPOSITE block, not really clear to me at the moment how to draw the extensions lines though, maybe a zero length solid translate . . .  hmmm.

Thanks  Lars, now you have me sidetracked . . .  :c)

Bobb

Get me in Teams<https://teams.microsoft.com/l/chat/0/0?users=bob.basques@ci.stpaul.mn.us>
PW19-S295-C024