[mapserver-users] working with ESRI coordinate systems in proj.db

Mark Volz MarkVolz at co.lyon.mn.us
Thu Jan 6 09:19:28 PST 2022

Hello,

Could someone help me with setting up mapserver to use a non ESRI projection that is already stored in proj.db?  The coordinate system is for Lyon County, MN #103749 and is stored with ESRI as the authority.  I know that we can set up Mapserver to use Web Mercator by setting the adding "init=epsg:4326" to a projection block.  Unfortunately I cannot access my counties coordinate system by setting the projection with "init=esri:103749".

Thank you for any help!

Sincerely,
Mark Volz, GISP