[mapserver-users] WCS layer units question...

Carl Godkin cgodkin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 07:12:07 PST 2022

 Hi Jukka,

Thanks for pasting in your METADATA.  I copied yours to my map file and,
sure enough, I finally see the uom displayed!

After some experiments, I discovered that "wcs_band_names" is required if
you want to affect the metadata.  It actually says this in the
documentation but I overlooked it.

Once I added that, then I see my desired uom displayed by GetCoverage.
Hooray!

Thanks again for all of the help,

carl