[mapserver-users] [SURVEY] Publishing of Twin Cities, OSGeo Local Chapter Meeting Recordings

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Tue Jul 26 07:52:38 PDT 2022

Hi Seth,

I did find that OSGeo Channel, but didn’t think it was right to mix things without asking.  Also, I’m not 100% on whether they should be mixed or not, unless some sort of naming scheme can be arrived at for filtering for either group.  I would assume that over time, others might want to also add in for example.

I’m willing to learn/figure out the YouTube stuff (never done it before), which is a desire of my own, but I’m open to other approaches.  I have some other legacy stuff stashed away from older local meetings too, as I’m sure others do in our group.  Not sure this historical stuff would be of interest to everyone.   I was also planning on putting a little editing effort into setting up title cards for the uploads as well, normal youTube stuff . . .

Bobb

My machine - - - PW19-S295-C024