[mapserver-users] HTML Template legend

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon May 16 10:53:34 PDT 2022

Hi Marie,

I have just updated the official demo server today, and made sure that
the various services (including the popular HTML Legend demo) work with
the upcoming MapServer8 code:

  - demo home: https://demo.mapserver.org/
  - HTML Legend demo: https://demo.mapserver.org/itasca_legend/

The legend demo should give you some working examples to play with. (the
interface may be old but the basic information & code shown there is
very useful)

(I have been recently asked to share this demo through the default MS4W
install for all users, which I will be sure to do)

Let me know if that helps or you need anything else, and thanks for this
nudge ha!

Thanks,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training