[MapServer-users] circle with same real world size (sizeunits meters) for all zoom levels

Lars Schylberg lars.schylberg at blixtmail.se
Mon Sep 5 12:10:51 PDT 2022

Hi Sarah,

I have had problems with circle symbols with sizeunit meters in the
past.  So I presented some of my alternative solutions i a talk at
FOSS4G last year.  Here is a link to the presentation:
https://github.com/LarsSchy/Mapserver-Circles/blob/main/MapServer-Circles.pdf

The video is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlagaZLxekg

Some example code can be found at:
https://github.com/LarsSchy/Mapserver-Circles.

I do agree that there exists some problem with circle symbols with size
unit meters, that I really can't explain

Have fun!

/Lars Schylberg