[MapServer-users] Swig Mapscript Still Fails to Build with PHP 8

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Sep 28 13:16:30 PDT 2022

Hi BG,

I've added a wiki page for this, that includes macOS specific steps to
compile SWIG from source, at
https://github.com/MapServer/MapServer/wiki/Compiling-SWIG-from-source

I strongly encourage you to edit and enhance that page, make
corrections, and/or create new wiki pages and share them here, to record
your steps so that others can learn from your journey.

(you can then add your new pages to the "Tips, Tricks, Howtos" section
of https://github.com/MapServer/MapServer/wiki )

Thanks,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training