[MapServer-users] multiple shapepaths

Steve Lime sdlime at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 10:29:11 PST 2023

One other thought, you can use multiple paths via runtime subs to
approximate what I think you’re looking for, so:

WEB
  VALIDATION
    path1_default “/opt/path1”
    path1 “^\/opt\/path1$”
    path2_default “/opt/path2”
    path2 “^\/opt\/path2$”
  END
END

Then in DATA values you’d use %path1% or %path2%. This is another use case
for variables that was suggested recently. We could, perhaps, define a way
to mark something as immutable via url so the regex could be simplified and
only the default would ever be used (e.g. “path2” “immutable”).

—Steve