[MapServer-users] Runtime substitution on MAP CONFIG environmental variables

Steve Lime sdlime at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 14:22:32 PST 2023

The validation block would go in the WEB object. However, the runtime subs
don't operate with config options. There was a ticket related to this
message opened already (see
https://github.com/MapServer/MapServer/issues/6994), presumably based on
this thread. I'm curious what other devs think about the idea.

--Steve