[MapServer-users] FW: Unable to build mapserver 8 on WIndows with v8 support

Сухно Николай nikolay.su at outlook.com
Thu Jun 8 09:22:16 PDT 2023

in this case the situation is different  https://github.com/MapServer/MapServer/issues/5484
The author of the topic tried to use the compiled libraries from version 3.14, although 3.20 is needed
Version 7.0.4 is also discussed there.
I have a positive experience building a mapserver 7.0.0 with v8 support  for windows and Linux(centos 7).
If someone needs it, I can give instructions on this.

But my original question is about mapserver 8.