[MapServer-users] breaking changes in branch-7-6 after commit of experimental changes from branch-8-0

Steve Lime sdlime at gmail.com
Tue May 30 14:20:27 PDT 2023

This is my fault... The intention was to localize those bounds checks in a
benign manner. However, I should have known that restricting angle to 0-360
might catch someone off guard and loosened that for the 7.6 backport. Those
changes had been in the 8.0 branch for many months with zero negative
feedback. We could issue a 7.6.6 release with a -360 to 360 range. I've not
heard of any other related issues with that change.

--Steve