[MapServer-users] strrstr error occure

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon Nov 27 04:28:19 PST 2023

Hi,

>  want to test of use the mapserver, but on insatllation I got errors :
>
> /usr/bin/ld: CMakeFiles/cmTC_e57a2.dir/CheckFunctionExists.c.o: in
> function `main':
> CheckFunctionExists.c:(.text+0x14): undefined reference to `strrstr'
> make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/cmTC_e57a2.dir/build.make:87: cmTC_e57a2] Error 1
>
> What's wrong ?

Assuming this is not an error when building mapserver itself, but when
just running cmake, such errors in CMakeOutput.log or CMakeError.log are
totally legitimate. This is just CMake testing which features are
available in your environments, and to do so it tries to build some
small source files, and compilation errors are expected when the feature
is not available.

Even

--
http://www.spatialys.com