[MapServer-users] Cluster with Oracle Spatial data

Holger Schiebold hschiebold at codematix.de
Wed Oct 11 01:08:16 PDT 2023

Yes, that should not be a problem with oracle spatial and cluster.
Generally this works.
(https://via.bund.de/wsv/wadaba/www/wms?REQUEST=GetCapabilities&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.3.0)
This service works with cluster and oracle spatial data. ( an older
service and a bit slow - the problem we had with cluster option and some
more features was primarily the performance)
I would test if your oracle features are shown without cluster option
first. Maybe it's a problem with your oracle connection setup first.

regards Holger

Am 10.10.2023 um 21:12 schrieb Jeff McKenna via MapServer-users:
> Hi Ivan,
>
> I believe this should work with any database or OGR connection (I
> think my initial tests, for the docs, were with an OGR/KML connection,
> but I remember testing SpatiaLite later as well for cluster).
>
> (I'll see if I can test this with Oracle, but, it may take me a while
> to setup, so someone else might have to jump in & help you here)
>
> -jeff

mit freundlichen Grüßen

--
Holger Schiebold