[MapServer-users] symbol minsize/maxsize in mapServer 8

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Wed Oct 11 12:36:18 PDT 2023

Hi Jörg,

The STYLE MINSIZE and MAXSIZE are still valid Mapfile keywords - this was an error in the docs (and also came up on the dev list yesterday. This has now been corrected and the online docs fixed.

I'm equally as confused as how exactly to use these. In your example what is your SYMBOL definition for "circle"?

I've not seen the OpenLayers template used for awhile - if could do with an upgrade to OL7!

Seth

--
web:https://geographika.net & https://mapserverstudio.net
twitter: @geographika