[MapServer-users] [REMINDER] Re: OSGeo Local Chapter (AKA TCMUG) Meeting.

Bob Basques bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Tue Oct 17 06:34:03 PDT 2023

All,

Just a reminder that the meeting is tomorrow at Keg & Case on West 7th Street in St. Paul.  I’ll try to get a spot upstairs.

bobb

From: GeoMoose-users <geomoose-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> on behalf of Bob Basques via GeoMoose-users <geomoose-users at lists.osgeo.org>
Date: Wednesday, October 11, 2023 at 7:06 AM
To: tcmug at lists.osgeo.org <tcmug at lists.osgeo.org>, geomoose-users-osgeo <geomoose-users at lists.osgeo.org>, mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org <mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: [GeoMoose-users] OSGeo Local Chapter (AKA TCMUG) Meeting.
Think Before You Click: This email originated outside our organization.

All,

The next OSGeo meeting will be on Oct 18th.   At the Keg & Case on West 7th Street in Saint Paul.  No presentations scheduled, but if anyone is interested in presenting something just let me know.

Location: Keg & Case ( https://maps.app.goo.gl/U2zMQvYGHVi6R4dt5 )
Date: Oct 18th
Time: 4:30 -6:00

bobb