[MapServer-users] Cluster style crashes MapServer 8

Jaques Tati jaques.tati at gmx.net
Tue Jun 11 01:14:05 PDT 2024

Hi Seth,

layer has an EXTEND (ensured this after reading the results of a search
through this mailing list).
I also did a mapserver 8 setup with a postgis layer and the same layer
definition on my private laptop
also with a postgis source and it works flawless. - but it uses IIS as
webserver.
I wrote, that according to logging the data comes back from the
postgreSQL source and when i do
comment out the CLUSTER the data is correctly displayed.
But, i will try to test your idea about the shapefile source, will come
back then.

thanks anyway and BR
Stefan