[MapServer-users] Cluster style crashes MapServer 8

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Tue Jun 11 00:51:06 PDT 2024

Hi,

A couple of things to try to narrow down the issue:

1. If you are able to export the PostGIS layer to a shapefile, then you can change the DATA of the layer and see if there is still a crash.
2. Is there an EXTENT set on the layer? I ran into an issue using MS SQL [1] and clustering. Try adding one manually.

Seth

[1] https://github.com/MapServer/MapServer/pull/6278

--
web:https://geographika.net & https://mapserverstudio.net