[OSGeo-Board] Potential for an Incubation Sprint / OSGeo meetup

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Wed Apr 5 09:55:26 EDT 2006

[...]
> (I was interested to hear of 3 board members on the same panel today
> at http://www.locationintelligence.net/agenda/ , I hope the advocacy
> went well and that LI was a good thing for the Cause, I'd love to hear
> more feedback about the crowd's reaction there, between the 3 of you
> there must be a very convincing case for "Why Should the CXO Care
> About Open Source Geospatial Products?")
>
> warm regards,
>

> jo

Hi,
yes higly interested too! Could you please dump your presentations into
the VisCom project, either directly into the documents folder or as a
written copy in the Wiki. Ideally you would create a new page [[Location
Intelligence 2006]] with the presnetaitons and a link to the agenda:
http://www.locationintelligence.net/agenda/

Gary, if you could add some of your comments to the end as a summary
that would round things up nicely.

Thanxalot,
Arnulf.