[VisCom] GeoWeb 2006 slot?

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Apr 10 21:34:08 EDT 2006

I'd be interested -- but it might put at risk my wedding scheduled for a
few weeks later if I left town a couple of weeks before the big date!

I do have need to develop materials however, and anticipate turning to
that soon -- so if you're attending, we'll hopefully have some good
stuff to pass along your way.

Dave