[VisCom] GeoWeb 2006 slot?

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Tue Apr 11 11:25:13 EDT 2006

Dave McIlhagga wrote:
> Thank you Venka for the well wishes.
>
> I believe it's possible to upload this file to the wiki - would that be
> acceptable Venka?

Hi,
actually it is not possible to upload files to the Wiki. This is
intentional as the Wiki is currently (still) completely open and we do
not want to let people upload infected stuff.

We have just today activated image upload but not more. I would suggest
to use the VisCom Documents folder to upload documents. It is possible
to categorize them as Draft which would be fine until - well - until the
committee has approved to approve them or something.

> I have some material to contribute as well .. as soon as I can dig
> myself out of the work-hole I'm in at the moment. If only the day could
> have a couple of extra hours then the 24 we were given ...
>
> Dave

Ah, those work-holes should be forbidden...