Going asian GIS conf in Jakarta

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Sun Aug 13 03:49:22 EDT 2006

Hi Tyler,
I saw in the IRC logs that what_nick asked whether anybody goes to Jakarta
conf (but I have no contacts). Christoph Baudson is there at least one
day, maybe they can meet there or do something (contact in CC).

VisCom: do we have any Indonesian language presentation in the library,
flyer, etc.? If not I suggest to print out a stack of the stabilized
English stuff. We can do that, Christoph can take it to the conference so
we leave some traces.

There must be several Open Source Software projects that we could show. I
have added one that I know of to the Indonesian Local Chapter page in the
Wiki.

Hopefully somebody will update that page an add some more content. Maybe a
short follow up on the conference.

Regards,

--
Arnulf Christl