[OSGeo-Discuss] VisCom mtg tomorrow!

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Thu Aug 17 00:02:36 EDT 2006

Would like to be a member of VisCom. What do I have to do.
edit the wiki and put my name there?

OSGeo promoting at MapAsia 2006 (www.mapasia.org) is
coming along fine thanks to the support from Auto)desk
Asia-Pacific, Thai OSGeo volunteers and GIS-Development.
OSGeo will have a booth (see
http://www.mapasia.org/2006/images/floorplan_big.jpg)
at MapAsia and with more than 700 participants expected to attend,
OSGeo will get the much needed visibility in one of the biggest
GIS events in Asia. Dr. Phisan Santitamnont, who is one of
the most active OSGeo promoter is Thailand will give a invited
talk on OSGeo and my student Mr. Sarawut is organizing demos
at the OSGeo booth with the help of other volunteers in Thailand.

Regards

Venka