[VisCom] Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] VisCom mtg tomorrow!

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 17 00:21:32 EDT 2006

On 16-Aug-06, at 9:02 PM, Venkatesh Raghavan wrote:

> Would like to be a member of VisCom. What do I have to do.
> edit the wiki and put my name there?

Hi Venka,
We just need to vote you in at our next meeting or have Michael
declare you a member :)  I will add this item to the agenda.  Will
you be able to join us for the meeting?  It's great to hear that the
MapAsia planning is working out well.  If there are any other updates
you can provide during the phone meeting, it would be great.