[VisCom] VisCom mtg tomorrow!

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at tkk.fi
Thu Aug 17 04:01:51 EDT 2006

I'll try to be on the IRC for the time of the meeting.

I saw the wiki events page on the agenda and got into making this:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Suggested_Main_Page

Since it is a rather large edit I made it as a new page, however IMHO it
is much better than the current one -- but could of course be improved.
I don't know of you but I think the structure of our wiki is too
complicated. I'd especially appreciate that new proposals (like Frank's
binary distribution) appear on the main page, especially if it is not
mentioned on main email list.

Ari