[VisCom] Re: Geoscience World Congress 2008 - 33rd IGC with deadline soon

Markus Neteler neteler.osgeo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 12:27:52 EDT 2006

Michael,

currently we are only talking about two (or so) abstracts to
get into it. Then I don't foresee action for the next many months.
I don't have the slightest idea why they plan 2 years ahead but
this is how it works for IGC.

I just thought to get the abstracts written on the Wiki and submit
them, nothing else. :-)

Markus