[OSGeo-Board] Spending Approvals, Money, etc

Gary Lang gary.lang at autodesk.com
Wed Aug 23 16:43:26 EDT 2006

Good. We're still within budget.

Laura, pls work with Ken to mae sure this is covered. May I assume that shirts were recommended by Viscom or someone else as well?

All, I would still like to see a budget for the next 3 months. I don't want to be the driver here. Will I find this on the Wiki? If not the next board meeting will hopefully draw one up.

Of particular interest to me are the infrastructure budgeting plans. If OSGeo cannot build one then the MapGuide project will have to build one on its own. That will obviously reduce the funds I have for OSGeo sponsorship which would pain mepersonally after all of the effort I've put into it. But like I keep saying, our number one duty is to do good work for our projects.

Gary