Next year events

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Tue Aug 29 13:58:06 EDT 2006

We need to start brainstorming about where, when and how many various conferences we have a presence at next year.  Perhaps we can start by discussing the bigs ones.  Any ideas?  Our biggest issue will quite possibly be the OSGeo Conference, but I'm not sure how much help a conference committee will need from us.

Other items:
-Where 2.0
-OSCON

Do we want to try to repeat these?  Obviously in some cases we may need to solicit sponsorship to cover these off, so the sooner that we think, the better.