FW: [VisCom] Staff plan for OSGeo booth at FOSS4G (third serve)

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Wed Aug 30 12:22:57 EDT 2006

As your VisCom Chair, I'd like to formally ask all the VisCom members to
please contact Arnulf immediately if they are attending -- or are
considering attending -- the FOSS4G or EuroOSCON events.

(I regret that I'm not able to attend this year.  I will be cheering you
all on, however, and following things via IRC.)

As she rightly points out below, our participation at events like this
is very important, and of course FOSS4G is perhaps our premier event of
the season.  We're a volunteer-based organization, so it's up to "us" to
make these things happen.

Plus, you do get one of the Famous and Much-Coveted Black Shirts.

Thanks,
-mpg