[VisCom] Ooooh, branding guidelines!

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Dec 15 16:49:25 EST 2006

Looks very nice.

Some issues:

Page 3:  "Stronger deeper relationships with our customers" ???
Customers used twice on this page.  Too corporate.

Page 11:  dominate -> dominant

Page 16:  Body Copy Typeface needs some copy editing.  "wieght"
"upper-case and upper- and lower-case".  Under Body Copy examples "The
Sans LIght Plain" has an out-of-place uppercase I.

Page 19:  Are we really going to be distributing branding CDs?

Page 20: Copy/Paste error under "PowerPoint Presentations".  Page needs
to be stripped of reference to PowerPoint and Word, substituting with
generic names like "presentation software" and "word processing
software", or leaving off references entirely.

This is a bit late, but I'm not sure how I feel about using a
proprietary typeface.  The Sans is rather nice, but... if we were using
something like BitStream Vera the optics would be better.

Jason