Any interest in an OSGEO booth at the 2007 NC GIS Conference

Julia Harrell julia.harrell at ncmail.net
Fri Dec 15 16:58:18 EST 2006

Hi folks,

We'd love it if OSGEO was able to establish a presence at the 10th North
Carolina GIS Conference (held March 1-2, 2007 in Winston Salem, NC).
There are still booths left!
http://www.cgia.state.nc.us/ncgis2007/exhibitors.html

We also plan to have the first North Carolina Open Source GIS user group
meeting (potentially becoming an OSGEO chapter/affiliate one day) at
this event. Having one or more OSGEO representatives give a short talk
at this meeting would be a real highlight. I realize funding for booth
rental and travel is mighty scarce, but if there's any chance it could
happen, please let us know.

Best Regards,

Julia Harrell
GIS Coordinator, NC DENR