VisCom Meeting on Thursday 13th

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Tue Jul 11 15:50:47 EDT 2006

Hi all,
from what I gathered from irc logs and mails the VisCom meeting last week
was postponed (I have a perfect excuse staffing the OSGeo booth at the
AGIT exhibition in austria :-).

Find the updated date and time in the Wiki:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Promotion_and_Visibility_Committee#Committee_Meetings

Please attend.

As an aside: I don't want us to ping pong activating VisCom and WebCom. I
think it has been discussed and settled, there is need for both coms lets
just stick with them. We will find out how to make them 1+1=3. Activity
may be a little low volume due to the summer break (Jason is off for two
weeks, me will be too, mpg is busy) but this will not prevent us from just
getting on with stuff and I think OSCON still gives us some to do (thank
borg I am not there and can sneak away :-).

But we already have quite a fine stack of VisCom stuff to populate a booth
with, there are docs in the library to draw presentations from and a few
case studies are in preparation. It seems like we are consolidating well.

Best regards,
Arnulf.

--
Arnulf Christl