[VisCom] OSGeo Presentation Template - Draft - Review and Comment by Tues 6/6

Mark Lucas mlucas17 at mac.com
Wed Jun 7 17:40:00 EDT 2006

I'm all for making sure that we support open file formats and that
that should be the primary format that we provide.  I think we should
reconsider the ban on ppt and other proprietary formats.  Our goal is
to spread the message, most of the people that we want to convince
will be running office.  I have to admit that I had to go searching
for and install OpenOffice to read the files as well - most of the
business and government traffic is in word and ppt.

I'd suggest be make a range of formats available.

Just my two cents...

Mark, now I have OpenOffice running, Lucas

Mark Lucas

(321) 266-1475 (mobile)
(866) 301-0460 (work fax)
http://radiantbluetechnologies.com