[VisCom] Next VisCom mtg, and Where stuff

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Wed Jun 21 04:19:23 EDT 2006

Michael P. Gerlek wrote:
> I'll be on a train Thursday morning [Hi, Arnulf!], but I suppose I could
> try to call in on my cell phone.

Hey,
I didn't know you had trains at all... We could consider naming this
function not 'chair' but 'coach seat' to make it fit reality...

> (Did we find out the secret passcode for the telecon?)
>
> At the very least, I will do my best to type up some post-mortem notes
> on Where and send them around before the meeting.
>
> -mpg

I could join in on Thursday. I'd like to officially propose mpg taking
over the chair of VisCom. Technically this has already happened and it
only needs to be formalized. Is this something we can do within VisCom
internally, or do we need a board motion, second, vote, approval?

We need to prepare a German language of the information material and
posters within the next 10 days. Could someone who feels responsible
(hopefully mpg?!) inform us as soon as we have stable versions in the
library?

Regards, Arnulf.