[VisCom] RE: OSCON Speaker times

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 30 13:17:40 EDT 2006

> We get 10 free passes to the show, similar to Where 2.0.  If you
> are interested in attending and need to secure a pass, please
> contact Tina directly at the email above.    If you will be
> traveling and need hotel information, she can also provide
> recommendations, as provided by the conference.

Can you also confirm that those who end up speaking will get free passes as well?  I don't want the free passes to get gobbled up unecessarily by those who might not need them.  I've started a short list of who I know is attending and can help with the booth and any other OSGeo promo.  I will direct those people to contact Tina too.

Tina, if you can keep in touch with this committee re: who has passes, it would help me/us with our planning and recruiting efforts to know.

Thanks,