Question for you--unrelated to anything :)

Kirsten Davidson kirsten.davidson at autodesk.com
Fri Jun 30 14:07:08 EDT 2006

Hi Tyler,

I have a question that I was thinking you might be able to help me with. I'm working on a project in which I'm setting up a WIKI page for our international PR team.  Is it possible to post word documents to a WIKI page? Or does everything on the wiki need to be created organically?  Many of the documents already have tables and such which would be complicated to replicate so I'm hoping there's an easy way to post stuff.  Any insight?

No rush, just wondering.  Kirsten.