Press Release to be published on March 6

Markus Neteler neteler.osgeo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 05:37:26 EST 2006

Good idea - it depends on Jason now how has kindly moved
it to the osgeo.org Web site. Since it is not yet linked to the main
page, let's try.
Please notify me, I'll hold the posting to the channels I know
till then.

I have no idea if I could make the change myself at
 https://www.osgeo.org/content/news/news_archive/open_source_geospatial_foundation_initial_press_release.html

Markus