New prefix added

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Tue Mar 14 06:00:03 EST 2006

Hi all,
I added the prefix [VisCom] to this mailing list, I hope thats fine. If
you want to suggest something else, please let me know.

I would suggest to stick to this list (dev) for most initial stuff,
maybe later we would want to activate the other lists. To not get people
confused I added "CURRENTLY NOT IN USE!" to commits, issues and users
for a start to not spawn more and more mailing lists. I find it hard to
keep track of all of them.

"Announce" might be useful soon, once we get a message to broadcast.
Anybody know where it is brodcasted to anyway?!

VisCom is currently not a "Public project". Is this intended, should it
stay that way?

Current curerntly subscribers are:

arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
dbrookshier at collab.net
mpg at lizardtech.com
warmerdam at pobox.com"

Tyler, Dave, Claude
could you please join this list so that we are all on one channel?

I trying to catch up on everthing now, missed a few hundred mails... :-/

Best,
Arnulf.