[VisCom] Presentation material

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Mar 31 23:28:15 EST 2006

Venkatesh Raghavan wrote:
> 1) Ask the organizers (Sanjay Kumar) if could arrange
> to include a brochure in the conference kit. Printing
> cost in Thailand is very cheap and maybe we could find
> some donor for that.

Venka,

I think it would be an absolutely great idea to establish
good contact with Sanjay.  If a brochure can be ready in
time, and isn't too expensive there is no reason the foundation
can't pay for the printing itself.  You will need board approval
of course.

I also wonder if we couldn't get to a point where the the
foundation would have a regular column in geospatial magazines
such as GISDevelopment.

Best regards,