[VisCom] RFI editing

Ned Horning nedh at lightlink.com
Thu May 4 17:10:28 EDT 2006

Jo and others,

Thanks for the offer Jo. I would suggest that all contributions should be
finished by 11:00 AM EDT tomorrow (Friday) so you have time to go through
this and we can address issues that pop up and send it in before 3:00 PM.

I added some comments in the "discussion" section of the wiki and it would
be good if someone (perhaps a board member?) could respond to this.

I'm probably out of time to work on this although I'll be able to respond to
questions if they pop up. Please take a look at the page and contribute if
you can.

All the best,

Ned

is