[VisCom] OSGeo Flyer for Where 2.0 - review by Friday noon PST

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Fri May 19 13:51:47 EDT 2006

I'm liking that.  I like the idea of [5], but I think the last part of it is a registered trademark by several other folks.  Go, Michael, go - you can come up with a better one.   Wish we had that inspiring tagline ready to go.

Maybe the Borg has a motto we can borrow: Assimilate, The Universe Is Ours... (or maybe just Resistance Is Futile) - ;)

Tyler