[VisCom] T-shirts

Peter Moran peter.moran at autodesk.com
Mon May 22 15:43:45 EDT 2006

I looked into T-shirts on my end but we don't have the resources to
support this right now (i.e., a key person is on vacation, budget
questions).  All I learned is that swanky polos run about $30, and
regular T's run about $15.

So I'll defer T-shirt making and distribution responsibilities to mpg
and Tyler, who seem to have the mojo going there.  I was headed in the
same design direction - black t-shirt, logo on front, and maybe the
back, depending on cost.

Peter