[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo at events? GISBrasil - august 2006]

Rafael Medeiros Sperb rsperb at univali.br
Tue May 23 20:42:25 EDT 2006

Dear Arnulf,

People from Autodesk Brazil asked me to present it. However, I have
financial issues and can't go there. It is a highly commercial congress,
isn't it Paulo?

Btw Arnulf. I am no longer head of the environmental engineering dept. What
means that I will be fully dedicated to the Lab. I hope, now, to have the
proper time for active OSGeo participation.

Warm regards,

Rafael M. Sperb