[VisCom] More about shirts...

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Fri May 26 04:39:34 EDT 2006

(In case it's not clear, what I'm asking about here is going beyond the few who've asked, e.g. sending out a mail to the "discuss" list offering pay-your-own-way shirts.  Because, to me, it doesn't seem right to allow a few non-Where people to get them, when I'd made it clear that these shirts were not going to be generally available.)

-mpg